Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Creative Craft Challenges: Tag It Scrapbook Page - BABY GIRL

...sigh....electronics.  I should have had this posted already, but my computer crashed Sunday night and I just got it back up and running late last night.  Glad I had everything backed up on my eBook storage thingy majig  (the technical term of course).

Anyhoo...on with the challenge!  This week our theme at Creative Craft Challenges is "tag it".  We wanna see lots of tags on those projects!  I'm trying to get a scrapbook done for my mother-in-law in time for Christmas (fingers crossed).  So, I decided to use some tags on my pages.  Here's the first one, featuring pictures of my sister-in-law as a baby:



Entered in the following challenges:

Paper Romance Challenge #25 Things you love
Shellys Images:  Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge show us what you are thankful for - I'm definitely thankful for my family!
4 Crafty Chicks:  "ANYTHING BUT A CARD"
Digi Doodle Shop:  #34 Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz:  Challenge #46 - Babys!

8 comments:

dragonllew said...

Another fab page

Lori Turner said...

What an adorable baby girl page! I love the colors :)

Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

Dana said...

What an adorable layout!! I love all those tags and your mother in law is sure to love this unique gift!! Good luck getting it all done in time!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best : )
Hugs~
Dana

Tamie said...

Love your layout and all the little details on your girl page! IT sure makes you smile. THanks so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. It is very inspiring.

WeirdCat said...

Lovely pictures, cute layout,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week,
Ruth x

Vee said...

This is such a fabulous page, lovely layout.Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Jóna said...

Beautiful page !

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it’s ok to get it again :D
I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna

sammi said...

Great Layout! Thank you for sharing it with us at Shelly's Images! We appreciate your participation! My apologies for being late in commenting on your card. Cooking for Thanksgiving put me behind.